ADSM-L

TDPOCONF ANU2521 Error

2002-10-29 03:01:43
Subject: TDPOCONF ANU2521 Error
From: Gagan Rana <Gagan AT QUANTM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:06:39 +0530
Dear *smites

I am facing a very strange problem with my TDP for Oracle 2.2 on Solaris 8 with
Oracle 8.1.5

Whenever I run Tdpoconf password - it gives me the error "error opening
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin check the permissions"

When I run the tdpoconf showenv, it gives me all the details except the error
for the password file.

I have tried all the means I could but without any +ve results. I request you
to kindly help me with this.

Thanks and regards
Gagan Singh Rana

--
Gagan Singh Rana

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the
Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

QuantM Net Technologies Limited
79, Amrit Nagar
N.D.S.E. Part I
New Delhi - 110003

Voice : 91-11-4691575, 4602217
Fax   : 91-11-4691188
E-Mail: gagan AT quantm DOT com

DISCLAIMER :
It is intended SOLELY for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorized. If you are NOT the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing client relationship engagement
letter.
Visit us at www.quantm.com

the Business Enterprise Solutions Team