ADSM-L

Re: Netware Client 5.1.5 cluster support

2002-10-25 15:12:22
Subject: Re: Netware Client 5.1.5 cluster support
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:07:49 -0400
Dean, et al.

Talk about mixed results! There are three nodes in the test cluster here, each
hosting at least one NSS
volume. I've run backups on two of these using the domain all-local and/or the
domain all-local nds:
statement. One node backs up nds:, sys: and nss volume just fine. The other
does not even attempt to
back up the nss volume, doesn't even bring it up after the scan. I haven't
checked with the NW admins to
see if these guys are set up differently but that sure seem odd.

Haven't gotten to clusternode options yet.

Have you guys gotten any other responses on this?

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems