ADSM-L

Re: netware client 5.1.5 cluster support

2002-10-25 09:22:11
Subject: Re: netware client 5.1.5 cluster support
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:20:32 -0400
Guys,

Is the issue what you want to back up from the local node vs. the clustered
volumes?. The reason I ask
is the domain all-local nds: statement does work as long as the colon is
included. At least it works on
a standalone box, I need to try an NDS backup on a clustered node.

What I'm still wrestling with is how to point to a separate optfile on a
cluster volume. I keep getting
invalid option optfile vol:\folder\file msg. I'd like to hear how you have
thing set up for your
clustergroup.

--
Jim Kirkman