ADSM-L

Re: os/2 a supported client?

2002-10-22 11:33:21
Subject: Re: os/2 a supported client?
From: Joerg Heiken <j.heiken AT BBDO-INTERACTIVE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:28:24 +0200
Hi Michelle,
we backup several OS/2-Clients.the release is 3.1.0.6, but i don´t no
where you can find it on the web:-((

regards

Joe

Joerg Heiken
Operator

BBDO Interactive GmbH
Gruenstr. 15
D-40212 Duesseldorf

phone: +49-211-93 08-403
fax:   +49-211-93 08-360
mailto:j.heiken AT bbdo-interactive DOT de

http://www.bbdo-interactive.de

Michelle DeVault <adsmigmo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
21.10.02 18:48
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
os/2 a supported client?

Is OS/2 a supported TSM client?  I can't find info on
the web site to say that, but have found several old
posts in the ADSM-L archives to suggest that it may
be.

M.