ADSM-L

Re: Is help broken in 5.1.1.6?

2002-10-21 14:41:17
Subject: Re: Is help broken in 5.1.1.6?
From: Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT FIPD.GC DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 11:30:37 -0500
Thanks guys,

I still a have problem. I have already installed the fileset with 'latest'. I
can't remove it and 'all' will not allow me to overwrite. Any help appreciated.

Miles

Miles Purdy
System Manager
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada,
Information Systems Team,
Farm Income Programs Directorate
Winnipeg, MB, CA
purdym AT fipd.gc DOT ca
ph: (204) 984-1602 fax: (204) 983-7557

"If you hold a UNIX shell up to your ear, can you hear the C?"

>>> jpohlman AT CA.IBM DOT COM 12-Oct-02 11:39:10 PM >>>
Miles, go into smitty install and select "all" (not latest) - you'll see
the messages fileset - install it and you'll get the help text cleaned up.

Joerg Pohlmann
604-535-0452

Miles Purdy <PURDYM AT FIPD.GC DOT CA>
2002-09-30 08:45

When I run 'help' the formatting is all messed up. Any one else seen this?