ADSM-L

ADSM to TSM

2002-10-21 11:13:05
Subject: ADSM to TSM
From: Tan Sing Ming <tsm_02 AT YAHOO.COM DOT SG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:28:56 +0800
Hi

We're going to upgrade our ADSM 3.1 Server & client to TSM 5.1 Server & client.
But apparantly we have some client cannot be upgraded to TSM 5.1 because of the
OS cannot be upgraded so soon and it will remain running the ADSM 3.1 client.

This will means that the backup server will be running TSM5.1 server with
TSM5.1 client and ADSM 3.1 client.

Is there anybody running this type of configuration or having the experience of
running server at higher release and some client with lower release ?

Please advise.

Thanks

 Yahoo! Travel
- Great flight deals, travel info and prizes!