ADSM-L

Transaction Log Restores

2002-10-20 00:27:09
Subject: Transaction Log Restores
From: Marc Lowers <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:52:02 +0100
Del, you always answer these answers correctly so I'd thought I'd mail you
direct!

I have a problem with a TDP Domino restore, we have a hole in our
transaction logs from some that were copied off the disk at a time when
the log disk was full.  At the time I thought I'd taken an archive before
the logs were removed (positive in fact) but now when I look the logs
aren't shown.  We have taken a full backup of the client since and still
have the logs that were copied to another disk.

Question is, can I still archive these log files so they can be applied to
the previous backup?

Regards

Marc.