ADSM-L

Re: default directory for the macro command

2002-10-18 21:16:49
Subject: Re: default directory for the macro command
From: "William F. Colwell" <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:41:29 -0400
Joel, I made a .bat file to start dsmadmc in the mac directory,
then I made a shortcut to execute the .bat file.  Here is the file -

cd macs
set dsm_dir=c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient
set dsm_config=c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsm.opt
"c:\program files\tivoli\tsm\baclient\dsmadmc.exe"

The shortcut has the 'start in' field set to "C:\tsmadmin".  Therfore the
macros are in c:\tsmadmin\macs.

Hope this helps,

Bill
At 05:46 PM 10/17/2002, you wrote:
>Is there a way to set the default directory for the macro command to
>something other than the installation directory?

Bill Colwell
C. S. Draper Lab
Cambridge Ma.