ADSM-L

Re: How to access TDP for Exchange GUI from remote PC

2002-10-18 20:02:07
Subject: Re: How to access TDP for Exchange GUI from remote PC
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:53:33 -0400
> We have installed TDP for Exchange in one of our Exchange servers and the
> Administrator wants to be able to access the GUI for TDP from his PC to
be
> able to do backups/restores remotely.
> We normally use for the NT side of it the TSM Web Client and we are
looking
> for something similar to that for TDP.

Beatriz,

There is no remote client available for TDP for Exchange.
You can use any of the "Remote Access" tools that
allow you to access a GUI console on a remote machine
and run it that way.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.