ADSM-L

Re: Question about backup scenario (long)

2002-10-18 08:14:46
Subject: Re: Question about backup scenario (long)
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:47:13 +0300
Yes, in prompted mode you have one more port to worry about. Polling mode
uses the port for data transfers while prompting uses separate port. The
reason is the need to drive in prompting mode the client on the TSM server
itself. Thus server is on 1500 (default) and prompted client is on 1501.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Peter Bjoern <pebjn AT WMDATASDC DOT DK>
18.10.2002 11:45