ADSM-L

Volhist file

2002-10-17 15:03:25
Subject: Volhist file
From: "Peppers, Holly" <Holly.Peppers AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:01:41 -0400
Hello All!!!

I have a issue/question that I'm hoping someone out there knows the answer
to...
We just discoverd that our volhistory file is maintaining copies of
full/incr db backups since February 2002.  As most of you may have guessed,
we don't want it to do this...    :-)
Isn't there a parm that can be set somewhere to tell TSM how many versions
of this to keep?  Where is it?  How does one do this??

Please respond.  Thanks a bunch.

Holly L. Peppers
BCBSFL
Technical Services

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.