ADSM-L

Re: how many active session?

2002-10-17 09:45:21
Subject: Re: how many active session?
From: Steve Schaub <Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:42:58 -0400
Another approach is to turn accounting on, and use those records to
create the view.  We had the same need, and wrote a Rexx program that
daily reads those records and generates a timeline using a very basic
text format of a bar graph showing exactly when each session was
running.  We reference this whenever we want to add new nodes, or
occassionally revamp the entire schedule, since it shows where our
"spikes" and "holes" are.