ADSM-L

help:question of tsm for win2k server

2002-10-17 03:00:08
Subject: help:question of tsm for win2k server
From: fenglimian <fenglimian AT 163 DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:43:23 +0800
Hi all,
   I'm in China now,my windows edtion is win2k server of samples chinese,my tsm
server is tsm server 4.2.1 for winnt,my tsm device is 3580 Ultrium LTO.
   Now I have two wrong:
1.The console is samples chinese,but the display of my web manager have some
ASCII code,when I use "dsmserv",the message is ASCII code too,what's the
problem?
2.My tsm server can't control the tape,everytime I add the tape to the list of
tsm device driver then start the tsm device driver,the error message is "can't
start tsm device driver,system can't find the appoint device",my  SCSI card is
AHA-2944UW Differential SCSI Adapter.

Thanks
Feng