ADSM-L

SQL2062N error - DB2 online backup

2002-10-16 17:59:15
Subject: SQL2062N error - DB2 online backup
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:58:21 -0700
Hi list,

I am trying to configure the online backup for the DB2 UDB EE Database for
Windows NT. I have configured the LOGRETAIN ON and USEREXIT ON for all
databases at my instance and I tried to use the following command at the
db2cmd prompt:

db2 backup database <database name> online use tsm

The TSM Backup-Archive client is installed. Anyway ... I have got the
error message below:

SQL2062N error An error occurred while accesing media.
"D:\SQLLIB\bin\db2tadsm.dll". Reason code "406".

Any help is apreciated.

Thanks.

Mario Behring
IT Consultant