ADSM-L

Re: what version of ba client to use with TDP for SQL v2.2.1

2002-10-16 12:13:23
Subject: Re: what version of ba client to use with TDP for SQL v2.2.1
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:13:46 -0400
> I just got my copy of TDP for SQL v2.2.1.  What
> backup/archive client version(s) does this work with?
> Haven't yet been able to find that information from
> the documentation.

Michelle,

FYI... Before you start from scratch with 2.2.1,
you may want to try the new version, 5.1.5,
which just became available.  You can download
the new "PTF" version from the web site and apply it
on top of your "Paid in Full" 2.2.1 version.
(You need to have the Paid in Full version installed
first because you need the license file to run.)
Look here:

FTP Site: ftp.software.ibm.com
Dir:
/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-protection/ntsql/v515/nt/

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.