ADSM-L

Cancelling a restore session...

2002-10-15 13:58:18
Subject: Cancelling a restore session...
From: "Thach, Kevin" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:56:32 -0400
I have a failed restore session that isn't going away on its own, and when I
try to cancel it, it says it is cancelling the session but it isn't getting
rid of it.  I can't restart the restore because it says there is an active
restore in progress--which is the session that won't go away.

Is there a way to force it?  Do I need to halt the server to get this thing
to go away?

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only
for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us at (865)
374-4900 or notify us by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com.