ADSM-L

Re: cleanup... (was: upgrade from TSM 4.1.3 to TSM 5.1.5)

2002-10-14 10:08:06
Subject: Re: cleanup... (was: upgrade from TSM 4.1.3 to TSM 5.1.5)
From: Hans Hedlund <Hans.Hedlund AT ENSKILDA DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:05:57 +0200
Just to add to the total confusion, you can (will?) experience the same
(similar?) problem in a 4.2.2.x server which I don't see properly clearified
on ADSM-L. Everyone's talking about this appearing when trying to upgrade to
5.1.x, but I have the problem in a plain 4.2.2 environment too: SYSTEM
OBJECTS not expiring properly, and CLEANUP BACKUPGROUP returning strange
error messages.

The fix for 4.2.x should be in 4.2.3 which according to Tivoli support
should appear any time now. At least I hope so since I don't want to upgrade
to 5.1 - yet.

-Hans