ADSM-L

Re: NT cilent error message

2002-10-14 05:30:26
Subject: Re: NT cilent error message
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:31:40 +0200
Hi Mario
I had the same problem. Solved it using a newer client (5.1.1.5 patch
available from tivoli ftp).
In my case the problem occured when the backup reached a system file (as
file backup - i.e. not "systemObject"). (can't remember what file...sorry).
It happened both from the GUI and the CLI.
Try backing up one directory at a time, manually - see where it dies. Keep
on checking 'till you can isolate the file where backup stops.
Funny though - the same client could backup the same files on several other
boxes, with same version OS.

Hope you can use this...

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen