ADSM-L

Re: Slow backups

2002-10-13 10:09:01
Subject: Re: Slow backups
From: Edgardo Moso <edgardo_moso AT KINDREDHEALTHCARE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 10:10:14 -0400
Verify your network adapter in the server if it is set as auto then change
it to full... ( if the adapter is 1 GB set it to ! GB full..not auto)
Do you have mixed clients?  ( say w2k, aix, netware).   Mine, I set my
selftunetxn and seltunebuf  to yes. I have mixed clients in one TSM
server..

Your client network adapter should be set to full also. For the other
parameters I'm talking that's in the W2k or Winnt client.