ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.5

2002-10-12 16:18:55
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.5
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 23:17:06 +0300
"This is patch level 5.1.5.1", source
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/LNX/LATEST/TSMSRVLNX5151.README.SRV
So this is not the whole server. Maintenance levels are located in
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/
Base levels are shipped on CDs.

I agree with Tom that 5.1.5 ought to be packaged as maintenance for
download on the ftp site and as base level on CDs to be shipped for all
platforms except Linux. Being the first level with Linux support it would
be only base level on CDs (ok, its normal). Or even downloadable without
license rpm-package as trial/evaluation.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj AT STAFF.EDNET.NS DOT CA>
12.10.2002 09:15