ADSM-L

Re: upgrade db & ANR9999D error

2002-10-11 16:44:52
Subject: Re: upgrade db & ANR9999D error
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:41:01 -0700
Zlatko,

I already did. Thank you.

Everything is working fine now. The version migration was successful and I
just followed the Quick Start Guide as you so nicely put.

As for the twelve replies, sometimes the same messages appears more than
one time in these types of list.

Sorry if I bothered you with my inquires. I was just trying to solve a
problem.

Best regards,

Mario Behring
IT Consultant