ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1.5

2002-10-11 12:01:03
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1.5
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:49:13 -0500
Under the last publishe set of naming conventions I've seen from IBM, this
should be a no-charge upgrade regardless of your current support level.
Therefore, it should be downloadable, even though it's a base version. If
they didn't want to imply that, it should have been 5.2.0 and not 5.1.5.

4.2.1.0 was a downloadable base, at least when I installed it it was. It DID
require that I have 4.2.0 installed, and 5.1.5 should be (or should have
been) set up the same way.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc