ADSM-L

Re: what is the problem in the command?

2002-10-11 04:48:55
Subject: Re: what is the problem in the command?
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:50:18 +0200
Hi again,
I really don't know why, but it is working as intended from Tivoli. If you
check "help checkin libvol"
it says:
volume_name
  Specifies the volume name of the storage volume being checked in. This
  parameter is required if SEARCH equals NO. Do not enter this parameter if
the
  SEARCH parameter equals YES or BULK.

So, there's nothing wrong, other than that TSM is not designed that way.

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen