ADSM-L

Re: what is the problem in the command?

2002-10-11 03:30:42
Subject: Re: what is the problem in the command?
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:29:59 +0200
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. It solves my problem.
Do you know why I can not give a specific volume name within my BULK volumes?
Regards,
Burak

        gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        11.10.2002 10:20
        Please respond to ADSM-L

                        To:        ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                        cc:

Try this:
checkin libvolume 3583lib search=bulk checklabel=barcode status=pri
remember reply.

Rgds.
Geirr G. Halvorsen