ADSM-L

Re: How many tapes reclaimed by space reclamation?

2002-10-09 09:10:52
Subject: Re: How many tapes reclaimed by space reclamation?
From: Alan Davenport <Alan.Davenport AT SELECTIVE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:40:02 -0400
Hello Rob,

         Here are two scripts I use. If you use these scripts, be sure you
do not put spaces in "pct_reclaim>=67". If you put a space by the ">"
character, it gets translated into a file re-direct statement if you run the
script on a DOS/Windows box command line admin.

           Al

Name           Line       Command

               Number
----------     ------
RECLAIMCO-     10         select count(volume_name) as vaults from volumes
where
 UNT                       pct_reclaim>=67 and stgpool_name='COPYVAULT'

               20         select count(volume_name) as carts from volumes
where
                           pct_reclaim>=67 and stgpool_name='TAPEPOOL'

               30         select count(volume_name) as copydirs from volumes
where
                           pct_reclaim>=67 and
stgpool_name='COPY_DIRECTORIES'

Name           Line       Command

               Number
----------     ------
SHOW_RECL-     10         select volume_name,stgpool_name,pct_reclaim from
volumes
 AIM                       where pct_reclaim>=67 order by
stgpool_name,pct_reclaim
                           desc

Alan Davenport
Senior Storage Administrator