ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino NT services

2002-10-09 08:33:23
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino NT services
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 08:23:16 -0400
> We run TDP for Domino and TSM backups on NT4 servers.  We have a problem
> with the TSM backup that appears to ignore the options file during
> backups.  The backup should only be backing up a small amount of data,
> around about 5Mb, instead it will backup up to 6Gb!

Marc,

What exactly is the problem?
Do you have EXCLUDE statements that are being ignored?

If so, it indicates that it is using an incorrect options file
or being overridden by server defined client options.
Is there a conflict with the schedules?

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

- Never cut what can be untied.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.