ADSM-L

Re: TDP Archiving

2002-10-07 13:23:57
Subject: Re: TDP Archiving
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:20:42 -0700
Hi folks--

We're interested in archiving output from the TDP agents for Exchange and
SQL Server. In both user manuals under Policy Recommendations, Tivoli says
that 'archive copy groups can exist but are not required'. Does that mean
that you can create an archive copy group under the existing management
class to create archives w/ TDP? All feedback is very much appreciated--
Thanks, John