ADSM-L

Re: q libv

2002-10-07 08:09:46
Subject: Re: q libv
From: "Ilja G. Coolen" <ilja.coolen AT ABP DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:09:26 +0200
I've made a small server script which we use regularly.

paste this in your Admin CLI.

--->
del script lvstat
def script lvstat desc='run lvstat'
upd script lvstat 'select -'
upd script lvstat 'cast(library_name as char(6)) as "Libary", -'
upd script lvstat 'cast(count(status) as char(6)) as "Tapes",-'
upd script lvstat 'status as "Status",-'
upd script lvstat 'last_use as "Usage" -'
upd script lvstat 'from -'
upd script lvstat 'libvolumes -'
upd script lvstat 'group by library_name,status,last_use order by
status,last_use '
upd script lvstat 'select -'
upd script lvstat 'cast(library_name as char(6)) as "Libary", -'
upd script lvstat 'cast(count(status) as char(6)) as "Tapes"-'
upd script lvstat 'from -'
upd script lvstat 'libvolumes -'
upd script lvstat 'group by library_name'
<---

Then enter the command
tsm: YourServerName>run lvstat

This is our result.
tsm: ABPTSM1>run lvstat

Libary     Tapes      Status         Usage
------     ------     ----------     ----------
LIBM       1          Private
LIBM       9          Private        BackupSet
LIBM       449        Private        Data
LIBM       4          Private        DbBackup
LIBM       200        Scratch

Libary     Tapes
LIBM       663
ANR1462I RUN: Command script LVSTAT completed successfully.

Greetz,
 Ilja Coolen