ADSM-L

Re: Now that TSM on OS390 V4.1 is no longer supported...........

2002-10-06 14:45:10
Subject: Re: Now that TSM on OS390 V4.1 is no longer supported...........
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:42:08 +0300
To be honest I cannot say about v4.2 on OS/390 but for other platforms I
preferred to stay at 4.2.1.15 and seeing what happens at 4.2.2.x never
thought to go there. v4.2.3 might be the answer but only the time will
show.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
02.10.2002 19:06