ADSM-L

Re: Event Status mail

2002-10-04 09:44:36
Subject: Re: Event Status mail
From: Michelle DeVault <adsmigmo AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 06:41:44 -0700
It can also clue you in to a filespace that is not
getting backed up that you think should.  I had that
problem recently, seems that a couple of drives on a
Win2000 box were not included in the in_exclude file,
and hence were not getting backed up.  The c: drive
was, so my event log gave a nice little "completed"
message for the backup status of the box.

--- "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>