ADSM-L

Re: TDP 2.2 with Solaris 64 bit & Oracle 32 bit

2002-10-03 12:18:46
Subject: Re: TDP 2.2 with Solaris 64 bit & Oracle 32 bit
From: "Cowperthwaite, Eric" <eric.cowperthwaite AT EDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:17:04 -0400
We have a couple servers running the following:

Solaris 2.8 64-bit
Oracle 8.1.7, release 3 32-bit
TDP 2.2 32-bit

In all cases, by installing the latest patch set for TDP we have eliminated
all problems and can perform all RMAN functionality.

Make sure that you have the correct patch levels for TDP, that you created
all symbolic links correctly and so forth.

Eric W. Cowperthwaite
EDS Operations Solutions
Desk - 916-636-1929
Cell - 916-698-0910