ADSM-L

Re: Event Status mail

2002-10-03 07:29:48
Subject: Re: Event Status mail
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 14:23:29 +0200
Can you send it to me too ...

T.I.A Regards
Robert Ouzen
Computing Division
Haifa University
Israel

E-mail:rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il

-----Original Message-----
From: Raghu S [mailto:raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN]
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 12:45 PM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

I am exactly looking for the same.Please send me the script

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raghu S Nivas
Consultant - TSM
DCM Data Systems Ltd
New Delhi
India.

e-mail: raghu AT cosmos.dcmds.co DOT in.

                    Burak Demircan

                    <burak.demircan@DAIMLERCHR        To:
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YSLER.COM>                        cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor         Subject:     Re: Event
Status mail
                    Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    10/03/2002 02:58 AM

                    Please respond to "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor Manager"

i get e-mail from my server but it is a aix one.
if you want i can send this little script that using sendmail. regards,
burak

        raghu AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

        03.10.2002 12:51