ADSM-L

Re: select for active versions

2002-09-27 10:53:58
Subject: Re: select for active versions
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:52:03 -0400
I tried to do that 1 of the last 3 years and that was the only year I got
burned not having the right tape.  My suggestion is to bring them all
(copypool).  The last 2 years I have had all info including extra,
backupsets.

Thank You,
Bill Rosette
Data Center/IS/Papa Johns International
WWJD

                      Joseph Dawes
                      <jdawes AT CHUBB DOT COM        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  select for active
versions
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      09/26/2002 03:22
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Does anyone have a sql to see which tapes contain only the active data from
an offsite pool? anyone ideas would be helpful. I'm trying to limit the
amount of tapes I bring to D.R.

Joseph Dawes
I/T Infrasctructure - Unix Technical Support
Chubb & Son, a Division of Federal Insurance Company
15 MountainView Road
Warren,New Jersey 07059

Office:908.903.3890