ADSM-L

Re: dsmc Manual

2002-09-27 10:48:32
Subject: Re: dsmc Manual
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:11:23 -0400
www.tivoli.com/support - look under documentation and it's not listed under
"dsmc" it's under "tsm backup and archive client" or something like that.

--Justin

                      Tani

                      <tani AT MAIL2 DOT UDC.E        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      S>                       cc:

                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  dsmc Manual

                      Dist Stor

                      Manager"

                      <[email protected]

                      .EDU>

                      09/27/2002 05:59

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "ADSM: Dist Stor

                      Manager"

Hi all,
Can anybody tell me where is a manual of the dsmc and it's options?
Thanks

Estanislao Sanmartín Rejo
tani AT mail2.udc DOT es