ADSM-L

Re: Select for Scratches

2002-09-20 07:45:06
Subject: Re: Select for Scratches
From: Lars Bebensee <LBebensee AT HAITEC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:41:24 +0100
Hi Bill,

the device class is needed since the output is parsed by an awk script for
further processing. Still, you pointed me into the right direction since I
remembered we were creating a second device class on the same librarey for
testing the other day. So the select shows scratch tapes for both these
device classes. I removed the devclass and it works perfectly.

Thanks a lot

Paul,

the device class does not come in here, so this select works w/o problems.

Thanks for the fast reply

Lars