ADSM-L

Re: How can I tell when an archive was performed?

2002-09-19 14:49:41
Subject: Re: How can I tell when an archive was performed?
From: Michael Moore <Michael_Moore AT VFC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:36:23 -0400
Unfortunately, I don't have access to the clients.  So, I am trying to get
this information via the server.

Michael Moore
VF Services Inc.
121 Smith Street
Greensboro,  NC  27420-1488

Voice: 336-332-4423
Fax: 336-332-4544

                      "Mr. Lindsay
                      Morris"                  To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <lmorris@SERVERGR        cc:
                      APH.COM>                 Subject:  Re: How can I tell
when an archive was performed?
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      09/19/02 02:04 PM
                      Please respond to
                      lmorris

If you have the accounting log (...server/bin/dsmaccnt.log) reaching that
far back (and it does not prune itself automatically, so you probably do,
if
you have accounting turned on at all),
then you can awk your way through that looking for the KB-archived field
being non-zero.

Or maybe, from the client, you could just say "q arch..."?

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Lead Architect, Servergraph
859-253-8000 ofc
425-988-8478 fax