ADSM-L

Re: new server migrations

2002-09-17 15:07:06
Subject: Re: new server migrations
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:43:34 -0700
As mentioned before, restoring a db across platforms does not work.  You can
export and import information in the database, but not restore the database.

Kelly J. Lipp
STORServer, Inc.
485-B Elkton Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
lipp AT storsol DOT com or kelly.lipp AT storserver DOT com
www.storsol.com or www.storserver.com
(719)531-5926
Fax: (240)539-7175