ADSM-L

Help on Restore Commands!

2002-09-16 15:45:45
Subject: Help on Restore Commands!
From: "Al'shaebani, Bassam" <Bassam.Al'shaebani AT MSNYUHEALTH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:27:53 -0400
Hello TSM'rs,
I'm looking for two commands and here's the scenario:
I have two TSM Clients, I need to recover fileA From ServerA and place
it
in directory B on clientB. I know that you first have to give client B
rights to access data on ClientA files. Then I would have to issue a
dsmc
restore command, but I forgot the switches and for some reason I can
not find it in any of my manuels, I know it's there, I just can find it.

I need to restore from a previous date, so I will need the fromdate
paramater. Thanks for your assistance...
PS. Im running TSM 4.2.1. on AIX 4.3.3

Regards,
Bassam Al'Shaebani