ADSM-L

Re: Database has reached maximum size in space trigger.

2002-09-16 14:13:24
Subject: Re: Database has reached maximum size in space trigger.
From: Justin Case <justin.case AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:11:31 -0400
Well it is about time to increase the database  add volumes and extend DB

Justin

Sam Haziprodromu <sam.hazi AT IRWINTOY DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 09/16/2002
02:07:00 PM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Hi TSMers, I have a problem. I received the message below:

ANR4424W Database has reached Maximum Size in Space Trigger.

        Is this message to be ignored or must we do something at once.

                Anyones's help would be appreciated on this one.

                                TIA

                        Sam Haziprodromu  I.T.

 -