ADSM-L

APOLOGY!!! (misconfig) didn't mean to send!

2002-09-16 09:57:01
Subject: APOLOGY!!! (misconfig) didn't mean to send!
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MODOT DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:15:24 -0500
Thanks Mark ;-}

I don't know how I sent this to the list-- I didn't mean to, and I feel
like a dolt.

My apologies to the list!

lisa

                    "Remeta, Mark"
                    <MRemeta@SELIGMA       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    NDATA.COM>             cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:        Subject:     Re: I am sorry, I went
home sick.
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <[email protected]