ADSM-L

Re: Questions about ----> ANS1931E An error saving one or more eventlo

2002-09-15 18:55:10
Subject: Re: Questions about ----> ANS1931E An error saving one or more eventlo
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:50:29 EDT
In article <00a201c259cd$8d72bd70$25110681@gull>, Keith Kwiatek
<kkwiatek AT NIST DOT GOV> says:

>Hello,
>
>Anyone have any insight or trouble-shooting tips concerning the following
>errors?
>
>09/10/2002 20:46:55 ANS1228E Sending of object 'C:' failed
>09/10/2002 20:46:55 ANS1931E An error saving one or more eventlogs.
>
>Thanks
>Keith

Hello Keith

Did you find the problem with this backup?
If not - I would suggest looking at the windows xx event logs and the dsmsched.
log and dsmerror.log files.

One off the top of the head low tech problem that can cause a problem with
any of the system state backups is running out of space on the C: drive.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing. len