ADSM-L

Re: recall task priority

2002-09-13 07:31:47
Subject: Re: recall task priority
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <DWIGHT.E.COOK AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 04:27:24 -0700
remember it might not be that at all...
do you have any other tape activity by that box on the tsm server ???
look at your "maxnummp" for your client...  if you have a maxnummp of 1 and
try to initiate two restores that require different tapes (yadayadayada)
your second restore request will fail.
maxnummp is a nice concept but I've got all mine set to 999 for the clients
(sigh)

Dwight