ADSM-L

Re: 3494 Utilization

2002-09-06 16:20:54
Subject: Re: 3494 Utilization
From: "Jolliff, Dale" <xjolliff AT TI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:15:48 -0500
Paul said that Servergraph has this functionality - According to our
hardware guys, the 3494 library has some rudimentary mount statistics
available.

I'm going to be looking into both of those options.

Surely someone has already invented this wheel when trying to justify more
tape drives - other than pointing to the smoke coming from the drives and
suggesting that they are slightly overused....