ADSM-L

Re: how to select events?

2002-09-06 11:34:46
Subject: Re: how to select events?
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 08:27:43 -0700
I still can't get this to work. Could someone please provide a WORKING
example of a select command that would display all events for the last 10 days?

At 09:37 AM 9/5/2002 +0200, you wrote:
Hi david,

We have encountered the same problem but this can be overcome. What we have
set up is an (asp) server that shows us all the data you need for managing
your TSM server in a webpage.
The trick is that the datestamps you use in your select have to be explicit!
and leave out the "uncertain" backups.

So what we do is issue a select with a date of a few months ago and get rid
of the uncertain status.

met vriendelijke groeten, regards et salutations,
Finn Leijnse

Central Data Storage Management
Shell Services International bv.
dokter van zeelandstraat 1