ADSM-L

Re: Error 10 when installing Web Client

2002-09-04 03:48:02
Subject: Re: Error 10 when installing Web Client
From: Halvorsen Geirr Gulbrand <gehal AT WMDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:51:03 +0200
Hi Bill,
you could try this;
Ignore the error, and enter the registry key yourself. Then use the
commandline "dsmadmc update" for updateting the password. Sorry I can't
remember the syntax to the command.
The registry key is:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IBM\ADSM\CurrentVersion\BackupClient\Nodes\yourn
odename\yourtsmserver
Check if the web client is ok after this.

Rgds,
Geirr G. Halvorsen