ADSM-L

Exclude folies

2002-09-02 00:22:13
Subject: Exclude folies
From: "MCCANN,Tim" <tim.mccann AT DEWR.GOV DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 11:39:42 +1000
Hi All,

        Long time reader, first time poster.  I would like to know if I
can use pattern matching expression in an include/exclude statement for
an .opt file  What we have is something along the lines of

\app_directory\backup
\app_directory_1\backup
\app_directory_2\backup
\app_directory_3\backup
\app_directory_4\backup
\app_directory_5\backup
\app_directory_6\backup
\app_directory_7\backup

All we want to backup are the backup directories that reside one level
down.  This continues on for about fifty some directories.  What I would
like to do is use pattern matching expression type of thing, so as I
don't have an .opt file that goes on and on.  If anyone has come across
a situation like this before I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks,

Tim.

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.