ADSM-L

Re: migration - when should it happen?

2002-08-30 12:44:18
Subject: Re: migration - when should it happen?
From: "Coviello, Paul" <PCoviello AT CMC-NH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:08:14 -0400
Ok I have a really puzzling question.  I have migdelay=1 also but when I
look at the percent utilized on my disk volumes it shows at 26.90% and
29.20% in each pool and during migration it drops to 6.10% and 7.60%.  now
if my diskpools are 30gb each and the amount of migration yesterday was at
54gb and when I did a select of the backups and came up with over 80gb.
someplace something isn't adding up.

any thoughts?

thanks
Paul