ADSM-L

Re: Include Problem

2002-08-30 12:44:22
Subject: Re: Include Problem
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:35:20 -0400
include/exclude is processed bottom up; BUT
exclude.dir is different.
It overrides EVERYTHING and TSM never goes into that directory at all.
Change to EXCLUDE instead of EXCLUDE.DIR and you will get different results.

Also, your notation for PROBE should end with:  *
                                                       not:  *.*

If you use *.*, it will only match files that have a period in them.
And some may not.