ADSM-L

Exchange bases ...

2002-08-29 17:03:01
Subject: Exchange bases ...
From: Christian Astuni <astuni AT AR.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:40:36 -0300
Hi people ...
Last Monday I installed the Tivoli Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange
2.2 in a Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5
I configured all the files and I can see the "Directory Information" and
the "Storage Groups" as all. My question is: Is possible to make a backup
only a one exchange base of one person, I need to make a backup to
selective mailbox??? If the response is "yes" .. How do this, because only
I can see as groups of all mailbox.

Thank you very much for yours help, I appreciated that very much.
Best Regards.

Christian Astuni
IBM Global Services
astuni AT ar.ibm DOT com
Tel. 4898-4621
Hipolito Yrigoyen 2149  - Martínez (1640) Bs. As. - Argentina