ADSM-L

Re: Expiration

2002-08-26 12:27:57
Subject: Re: Expiration
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:47:29 -0400
Hi Bill,

What does QUERY LICENSE have to say? That should show you what you are
using and what you are licensed for.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Internet e-mail: storman AT us.eyebm DOT com (change eye to i to reply)

The command line is your friend.

Bill Wheeler <Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM>
08/26/2002 05:23